Companies looking to build new facilities are searching for sites suitable for development and relatively risk free. Certified sites fill the demand for project-ready industrial sites - making the decision to locate in here easy.
Stacyville USDA Facility—$350,000
A 6,000 square foot
state of the art processing facility built in 2010 in a fully served (water/sewer) industrial park located in Stacyville, IA. The building sits on 2.4 Acres
of land with adjacent land available for expansion opportunities. Heartland Power Cooperative serves the facility with 3-Phase reliable and cost efficient electric service.
The facility is steel sheeted wood frame with PVS plank linked interior. The building has concrete floors with floor heat. The grease trap within the facility is a 2,500 gallon settling tank.
The slaughter equipment includes the following:
- 24 kill cone rack
- stun knife
- 240 gallon gas fired Ashley scalder
- 60 lbs. per minutes Ashley batch picker
- a 14 ft stainless steel Ashley evisceration line
- Jarvis lung gun
- Jarvis vent gun
- Jarvis air scissors
- 18 lbs vacuum pump system
Packaging equipment includes:
- tipper tie clip packaging table with netter
- multi-vac chamber pack tray with bag sealer
The facility is fully equipped with refrigeration including:
- 20x12 holding & stack out cooler
- a 17x14 blast freezer
- 16x20 holding freezer.
The facility holds the following certifications:
- operating under a validated HACCP plan
- HALAL certified with the Islamic Services of America
- organic certified by Oregon Tilth
- 92% pass rate Silkier third party audit