Cedar Summer Stock Theater is looking for a cook for the summer months. A great opportunity to earn some cash and still have plenty of free time for the summer. Please email email@example.com with any further questions.
Contract Pay: $15 per hour
Responsibilities include, preparing evening meals approximately four days per week from May 31 – August 5 for 25 - 30 people, maintain a clean kitchen and manage the food safety practices and standards, stock and prep buffet breakfast and lunch food items as needed.
Part-time contractor – May 31 to August 8
Reports to – Office Manager
Organization and management of Cedar Summerstock food services including:
• Stock company kitchen for self-serve lunch
● Coordinate kitchen maintenance including set up kitchen, cleaning schedule, and training of cleaning/maintenance
● Passion for food service
● Organizational skills; attention to detail
● Experience in planning and cooking to a variety of dietary needs
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Experience with quantity/family-style food preparation, kitchen equipment and proper sanitation practices
● Cooking experience
About Cedar Summerstock Theatre
Creating Artists, Connecting Communities is our purpose. Cedar Summerstock Theatre invites college students from nationally recognized theater arts programs to collaborate with professional directors, local artists, and underserved rural youth. Our stage provides a platform for unique educational opportunities, a showcase for deserving talent to have professional production experience, and a seat for vibrant theater to audiences in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.