|Job Title||Location||Company||How to Apply||Date Added|
|Teacher/Director||Osage, IA||Growing Tree Preschool||Growing Tree Preschool in Osage, IA is currently seeking a certified Teacher/Director to|
lead our 3 year old and 4 year old preschool classroom for the 2020-2021 school year. This
position is full-time with two sections of 3 year olds and one section of 4 year olds.
● The program services three year olds and four year olds in two separate programs. The 4 year old program
is a Community Partnership with Osage Community School District through the Statewide Voluntary
● This program has one classroom paraprofessional to assist students and Teacher/Director.
● The teacher will be an employee of Growing Tree Preschool, not of the public school district.
● The Growing Tree Preschool teacher collaborates regularly with other preschool teachers in the community.
Professional development is organized by the Osage Community School District.
● The Teacher/Director is responsible for administrative duties such as:
■ Recruitment of children and families.
■ Collect tuition, enroll children, keep receipts and records, and assist with fundraisers.
■ Handle family inquiries and utilize social media to assist with promotion.
● Demonstrates an understanding of the principles of growth and development appropriate to the grade level
● Demonstrates knowledge of standards and benchmarks, curriculum and subject matter
● Utilizes active learning models and research-based best practices
● Supports student achievement through use of formative and summative assessment strategies
● Integrates technology in classroom instruction
● Differentiates instruction to meet the needs of multiple learners
● Utilizes PBIS behavior system
● Provides Christian-based experiences and lessons
Professional Staff Member:
● Participates in a program of continuous professional growth
● Actively participates in weekly PLC meetings
● Ability to organize and coordinate work
● Maintains appropriate certifications; both professional and school-based
● Establishes and maintains positive, professional relationships with teammates, staff, students, and parents
● Communicates verbally and in writing with the various segments of the school community: students, parents,
community, school support services, and the like
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree, including all courses needed to meet and maintain credential requirements
2. Credential: Valid Iowa teaching license in early childhood
■ PK-K Teacher, PreKindergarten-Kindergarten Classroom - 103
3. Experience: Experience preferred but not necessary for hiring