Registered Dental Hygienist
Osage Dental Arts is in search of a motivated, skillful, positive, energetic and team-oriented Dental Hygienist who will join our Small office. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, 4 days a week, Benefits and wage negotiable upon interview. If you are looking for a team that feels like family, we’d love for you to join us.
- Day to Day Hygiene duties Mon-Thurs, Responsible for personal compliance with all applicable federal, state and local rules, regulations, protocols and procedures governing the practice of Dental Hygiene.
- Provide clinical oral hygiene services including dental and medical information gathering, charting, intra-oral images, radiographs, prophylaxis, sealants, perio SC/RP, maintenance therapy, and provide Oral Hygiene Instruction.
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Keep room clean and stocked
- Help in sterilization when available
- Great verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Graduation from an ADA accredited school of Dental Hygiene
- Valid and active Iowa license to practice Dental Hygiene
- Certification to perform CPR and AED for healthcare professionals
- Computer skills (we use Dentrix and Dexis for radiographs)
Please send Resume and contact info to:
Osage Dental Arts
Osage, Ia 50461